In the LIFE AGROintegra project the following actions will be carried out:
- Creation of an Action Group to support the project involving the key players in the implementation of the IPM model in Navarre (farmers, cooperatives and agro-industries).
- Transformation of farms to the new IPM model, with new and innovative technologies that will be validated both technically and economically. It will be done at three levels:
- Field trials with new IPM techniques.
- IPM demonstrations in specific crops at agricultural plots, with the collaboration of farmers.
- Transformation of agricultural farms to the new IPM system.
- IPM tools:
- Development of an online Advisory System based on a DST (HAD AGROintegra) that integrates all the knowledge acquired. This tool will be technically and economically validated in the farms of collaborating farmers.
- Promotion of the IPM model in Navarra through the awareness raising of key actors and advice and continuous training to farmers and technical advisors.